Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Conspiracy Theory on Rush Hour!

I've come to the conclusion that rush hour is a nightmare and a total conspiracy! Seriously, when you think about it....where does Rush Hour start?! It's probably someone's job twice a day to go out and and put some congestion on the free way, and then when they play it on the news, it's totally entertaining seeing people parked on the freeway stuck in the heat on their motorcycles....DUMB!

Well, today I was stuck in Rush Hour on my way to complete my 5th year of lame, boring, and useless orientation at Lagoon. That's right, it's time for another exciting performing season at Lagoon for this years' Frightmares season. I am returning as Dracula...excuse me "BLACKula!" Should be pretty fun and my cast is amazing. But then there are days like today when you have to sit through and hour and a half of Orientation on Sexual Harassment and Work Safety. The videos are completely outdated and from...what the 60's? And of course the acting is cheesy! In one sexual harassment scene, Bobby is wiping down the picnic tables and his supervisor sally comes up and says, "Hey! You should wipe me down next!" LAME! haha I keep hoping that every year when I return it will be a new and exciting video...nope...same old boring video.

But be sure to come see my show, especially if you are Lagoon this fall. I'm in the MONSTER CLASSICS show and it's a good one.



6 comments:

SayitwithanH said...

Blackula? I'm offended. Don't you mean Darkula? LOL

Ryan & Candice Lamb said...

Wow Trev, you look great! I think, you have always had such an awesome spice for theatrics.

Jessica said...

Oh my little "Blackula" I just love you! and your rant about traffic because I have often thought myself where does it actually come from! Those jerks! Anyways you look awesome!

Shanna said...

Trevor,

I found you!! Brody says you guys had fun for you b-day. Hope things are well.

Shanna

SayitwithanH said...

Um, update your BLOG already. ;)What you have TWO jobs? hehe

Jacqueline said...

It's because your Chris Tucker... ha ha, miss your face... with love Jackie Chan