Monday, November 24, 2008

76 Trombones!

Oh wow, gee golly, it has apparently been too log since my last post. I apologize to you all for the suspense on what has been happening in my life. It's been a busy few months for me.

As you were aware from my last post, I played Dracula in Lagoon's Live Entertainment this year. It was a fun month. I was definitely so happy and excited to not have to wash make up off of my face and out of my hair each night.

At the conclusion of Frightmares, I jumped right into rehearsals for "The Music Man" that is now playing at the Egyptian Theatre in Park City. I'm the Music Director and Conducting the orchestra for the show. It's fun times. We had our opening night last Friday, the 21st. It was a good opening weekend. Please come see it and tell others to as well. It's a cute family show. We play Thursday - Sunday (except Thanksgiving and Christmas).

Speaking of Thanksgiving, we had our 2nd Annual Thanksigiving at Sunset yesterday. SOO fun! (Seth and Aaron's house is on Sunset). It was fun to hang out with all our very dear friends and eat really yummy food and drink 40 bottles of wine...seriously! It was fun to go around the table, read the quote that was under each of our plates, and say what we are thankful for. I was thankful that God has given me yet another year to live and be with the people I love so much.

Until we meet again...

T

No comments: