Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MTV Cribs: Rose Park Edition

Ok, so I realized that I've been living in my new house in Rose Park and have not even shared pics and details about it with you. So here you are. It's an awesome house in a cute neighborhood. I have an awesome roommate, Ashley, and Bailey is absolutely in love with the house AND Ashley. We have two sets of families that we are already good friends with that lived there before we moved in, so it's been nice knowing people in the neighborhood and having decent neighbors, unlike having Madge as a neighbor.

This is the Outside of the house!




Here is Bailey posing outside the new house...her right side is apparently the better side.



I'm in love with the nice open Kitchen...and the recessed lighting hehe. 



Kitchen view - Part 2 (Behind where I'm standing is the Living Room. I didn't get a picture for some reason, but I will...trust me it's nice)


Here is my nice Bathroom...I found that super cool shower curtain at...WAL MART! Crazy huh?

 
My Room with a nice big Walk in Closet. I went from having like 3' closet space, to pretty much a second bedroom haha.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Ahh! So cute! We need to do lunch or dinner before I leave in 30 days! MUAH!

Jay and Emily said...

I love your house, it is very cute!