Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas!

This week, while I am off from the show for a few days, I decided to get my Christmas Lights and Decorations up. It's been fun especially being in the new house and wanting it to look all pretty and festive. So as I decorated outside, Bailey watched me from behind the glass door. I tried letting her stay outside with me but she kept chasing after anyone who walked by. She gets sooo excited when she sees people. :) 
           


I still want to add more to what I've done. It's funny, you think you are done and then once you see it you want to add more garland "here" or some lights "there"...it's  a work in progress. But considering that I didn't decorate an OUNCE last year at my old house, I wanted to be sure to get more in the spirit this year. I also want to go see and do more festive activities like going to see Holiday Concerts or Shows, Christmas Lights, Christmas Caroling/Parties, etc. Today I downloaded 3 Christmas Albums to add to my iTunes library. This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!

T


3 comments:

PC Pants said...

It looks great! I'm getting set to decorate as well. My semi-fuddy-dutty roommate isn't into it all. He says he'll put up a tree, but I want to have a Griswold-style house. If you find a good concert or need a tone-deaf baritone in your caroling troupe, let me know!

Jacqueline said...

ahh! Too cute Chris Tucker... Heart the Chan...

Jay and Emily said...

It looks really cute!